* The Substation is much better at distracting hungry toddlers from their belly pangs than the Peranakan Museum.
* The Peranakan Museum however has a brilliant ledge outside for climbing and dancing.
* Finally, somebody in this family loves spring rolls just as much as mummy does!
* The flying purple trapeze ladies in front of the National Museum were a great hit, as was the tent made out of coloured strings at the festival village and the tiny houses out of white umbrellas on the steps of SOTA.
* But in the end, it was all about the owl shaped fan.