woensdag 13 maart 2013

I've been interviewed

While writing the above sentence, I really had to keep a firm hand on my keyboard not to type either "punk'd" or "pimp'd" - no guesses what my favourite channel for daytime tv-watching is.

But. I've been interviewed! Which is much more enjoyable than either punking or pimping I assure you. The answers can be found over at White As Milk, a Singaporean business that sells subscription to diapers and formula.

I have to admit - I don't have a subscription yet. But having run out twice (TWICE) while living above a supermarket (the elevator'll take us practically straight down into Meidi-Ya) I am seriously considering it. (I'm just waiting for my brain to click into price comparison modus - I am, after all, Dutch).

But even if you're not living in Singapore with baby and/or toddler the blog over at White As Milk is quite worth a read for tips and insights into Singaporean life. So head on over!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you Katherine for your article ;-) Please do price comparison ;-) We like to tell that we are below supermarket prices if subscribed!
    But if someone can double check and confirm it's better ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Travel to Bali is very good to booking from
    Bali Hotels Accommodation. You will find something natural around the island. Exploring the island of Bali,
    and Best deal of Bali Hotels and Bali Luxury Hotels.
    Check also special deals on Bali Resorts in
    Kuta Bali Hotels
    Seminyak Hotels
    Legian Hotels
    Nusa Lembongan Hotels
    Bali Hotels Kuta
    Seminyak Hotels
    Nusa Dua Hotels ,and Sanur Hotels. , Ubud Hotels.Or if you want to get holiday in Phuket, you can book from Phuket Hotels ,
    Patong Hotels ,
    Bandung Hotels
    booking online,and Istanbul Hotels Turkey for Istanbul Turkey Online reservation.. Thank You.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen