vrijdag 30 november 2012

Nablopomo 2012

Today is the final day of the National Blog Posting Month 2012, a tongue-in-cheek spin-off from Nanowrimo, National Novel Writing Month.

I have made it, yay me!

And thank you all for being there with me! My page views have doubled over the past month, not least because of the interview at Expatsblog and Bookjunkie's Liebster Award. I hope you have enjoyed your visits and will come back to check on me every once in a while. (If you feel particularly moved you might head over to Expatsblog and review this site with stars and everything! They have actually nominated me for their award, and reviews feature heavily in the final decision.)

This month I have mainly blogged about parenthood (motherhood, as I am female), a departure from the norm, when I try to stick to stuff that has something to do with Singapore. I find I have a lot to say about the subject.

So what did you think? Should I move into mommy blogger territory more permanently? Should "Lessons learned" be made into a regular feature, like "Repeating history" and "Singaporeans do things differently"? Or are you actually gagging for more local info and would you prefer me to dig deeper into travel and tourism stuff? Or are you just here for Blondie and don't bother too much with the words bit? (In which case you're probably not reading this, so never mind.)

Let me know what you thought, which posts you liked best, what you'd like to hear more about, and which topics I should leave well enough alone in future.


NaBloPoMo November 2012

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen